- - Couples / Families / Children / Adoption / Spousal Violence - - The Elderly - - Race/Ethnic Minority Issues: U.
- Survival sex work and increased HIV risk among sexual minority street-involved youth (2010): Sexual minority street youth are not only more likely to engage in survival sex work but also demonstrate elevated HIV risk behavior.
- HUSTLE: Men on the Move (2008): We are an outreach and support program which effectively offers a male/youth specific component to PEERS Vancouver.
Why, then, is there so much disdain against sex work if it is not coerced?
- The Lucky New Sex Workers (2011): Todays sex workers are much luckier than their forbears a generation ago.
- Journey into the Heart of Transgender Prostitution in the Bronx (2010).
- Hommes louer : la prostitution masculine, un documentaire hors du commun (2011, Translation): "Une socit qui abandonne son enfance, c'est comme la fin du monde." Avec Hommes louer, un documentaire coproduit par Inform Action et l'Office national du film, Rodrigue Jean nous entrane sans esbroufe au coeur de l'univers de la prostitution masculine Montral.
Conducting business in the streets was extremely disadvantageous for them.
First, the were hassled by the police as well as by competitors. Third, by standing in designated street corners they advertised themselves as hustlers to all passersby.
Four months in, he says he has more than 350 clients, mostly sex workers aged 16 to 30.